26.6.12

D.I.Y Crochet Earphones...





So I said in this post here, that I was making some crochet earphones. I have now finished them, and can show you! Yay! It's so super easy. Basically all you're doing is crocheting around the wires on the earphones. Simple as that! But the end look looks really cool! 

Here's what you'll need:


So, really easy. Tie your yarn/thread/wool/other around the top end (or the bottom, it really doesn't matter) and make it tight:



Then just start crocheting around the wire:

You can see my Graduation nails here
And so once you get to the end, just knot it a couple of times. Here's what it should look like so far:


And then do the other side, and the bottom cord:


Make sure you have enough yarn/thread/wool/other for the longer bottom cord. I didn't have quite enough, hence why it ends before the end. 



Also, I couldn't decide what colour to go with, so I did blue, teal and the light purple. 

And there we have it! Personalised earphones!! 







2 comments:

  1. Omg this is awesome. I must remember to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, just do make sure you have enough yarn/thread/wool. Mine's just short of the end and it's really annoying! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing feed back and will always reply! Here's a virtual high five. Hope you get it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...